RULOG LLC is an affiliated member of Alpha Management GmbH – Europe’s leading logistics provider, specializing in the coordination of some 40 logistics companies across Europe. In order to comply with Russian standards of financial and tax accounting, the company had to make complex and costly changes to its existing financial applications. Our 1C:Manufacturing Enterprise Management 8 solution was identified as the most flexible and user-friendly software enabling Russian legal requirements to be met as well as offering integration with the 1C:Transport Management and logistics program. The 1C:BIT team was chosen as an implementation partner. As the result of implementation, a reliable, unified information system was set up. Among the many benefits are:
- Successful implementation of Standard Costing – a method for calculating costs and pricing that is atypical for Russian accounting systems, combined with a module for specific analytical reporting ie Goods Accounting;
- Real-time integration of logistics applications at remote warehouses;
- A time-keeping system for warehouse workers has been integrated into the Staff Management and Payroll Accounting function. The automation system has been adapted to facilitate round-the-clock warehouse operations and the scheduling of warehouse workers’ shifts;
- Integration of the 1C:Manufacturing Enterprise Management System with 1C:Transport Management 8 has allowed for the automatic creation of all required transportation documents;
- The system enables the creation of export transaction documents that comply with supplier requirements in foreign countries.